Lunch was a simple Ham Salad Sandwich on toasted Bread.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Breakfast Ham is 60c per serve
- Add 40c for Salad ingredients.
A decent sandwich for $1.74 per serve.
Tonight’s Meatless Monday dinner was an experiment with a Barefoot Contessa recipe for Tomatoes and Buratta.
- The Burrata was $4.99 or $2.50 per serve
- The Tomatoes were $3.99 and we shared half, or $1.00 per serve
- Add 28c for Italian Bread
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread
- Add 30c for Balsamic Vinegar
- Add 40c for Olive Oil.
A surprisingly tasty meal for $4.88 per serve.