Lunch was Baked Beans on Italian Bread with melted Gouda. We had to add a layer of ham as the Italian Bread was mostly hole! Very rustic.
- Italian Bread is 38c per serve
- Gouda is 68c per serve
- The Giant Baked Beans are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Add 10c for a single slice of Deli Ham
- Add 65c for Pesto Rosso.
A very good version of this open faced sandwich for $2.81 per serve.
Inclement weather made going out to pick up food less attractive, so we rescheduled and had Smoked Trout Chowder for dinner.
- The Smoked Trout was $8.72 after all discounts, or $2.18 per serve
- Potatoes add 34c per serve
- Garlic and Scallions add 15c per serve
- Chicken Bone Broth adds 50c per serve
- Wine adds 13c per serve
- Grass fed Half & Half is $3.79 per pint and we used ¼, or 24c per serve
- Add 20c for other soup ingredients.
A very tasty soup for $3.74 per serve.