For lunch we fell back on our favorite “at home” sandwich: Speck, Arugula and Olive Oil.
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- Olive Oil adds 30c per serve.
A favorite for $3.28 per serve.
Dinner tonight was the remaining Smoked Trout Chowder served with toasted Italian Bread.
- The Smoked Trout Chowder was $3.74 per serve
- Add 38c for Italian Bread.
A very tasty meal for $4.12 per serve.
Because it was going to be raining tonight, we swapped our lunch and dinner, and had Chicken Katzu on Curry Rice for $36.70 or $18.35 per serve.
In a time of ever-fluid meal plans, we swapped our Spanish Mussels with Chorizo and Tomato-Wine Sauce to tonight.
- The pre-cooked Mussels were $2.29 or $1.15 per serve
- Sherry adds 58c per serve
- The Chorizo was $5.11 after all discounts and we used half, or $1.28 per serve
- Add 85c for other ingredients.
Tasty as always for $3.86 per serve.