Since we still had the chicken thighs and drumsticks, that’s what we used for our lunch wraps. A pretty generous serve of chicken!
- Split four ways, the $9.99 chicken is $2.50 per serve
- One quarter of the $2.74 salad is 69c
- The flatbread is 50c
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 33c per serve
Lunch today cost $4.02 a serve.
Because we had planned for an extra guest last night, there were rissoles ready to be cooked, so that’s what we did. For some variation we cooked up some broccoli in soy and butter (yum!) and prepared some mushroom gravy for the rissoles
The ground beef came direct from the farm in our Prather Ranch meat delivery.
- Dry aged 85/15 ground beef $8.57 or $2.85 per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 75c per serve
- A pastured egg is 50c or 25c per serve
- The onion is 6c per serve
- The broccoli was $3.49 or $1.75 per serve
- Butter and soy add another 23c per serve
- The gravy is $2.00 or $1.00 a serve
- Mushrooms were $2.5 or $1.25 a serve.
Dinner tonight cost $8.08 per serve.