A day of activity in Burbank including some postponed from Monday had both of us eating out at lunch and In and Out Burger are our go-to option.
- Double Double is $4.03 with tax.
A second trip to Burbank did not seem attractive so the nighttime activity was cancelled, leading to a “well, I hadn’t planned for that” moment. Our Quesadilla interpretation was elevated from lunch to dinner with the addition of a couple of fried eggs.
- One flatbread (half of two) costs 50c a serve
- Half a can of refried beans, shared across two halves: 26c
- A very generous serve of salsa is 20c per serve
- 2 oz of cheddar split between two is 50c per serve
- Two eggs at 50c each add $1.00 to the meal.
Dinner tonight cost $2.46 per serve.