With some cucumber as the main ingredient, the wrap with hummus and tabouli was really good.
- The flatbread is 50c
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 33c per serve
- A box of Persian cucumbers was $2.49 for five, and we used one, or 25c per serve
- We served 1/4 of the tabouli salad or 67c per serve.
Lunch today cost $1.75 per serve
Some excellent ‘rustic’ pork sausages from our Prather Ranch delivery, paired exceptionally well with room temperature ratatouille. We smoked the sausages to heat them while adding another layer of flavor.
- The pork sausages are $6.23 for four, or $3.12 per serve
- The ratatouille was $2.05 per serve (details on Aug 12).
Dinner tonight was $5.17 per serve.