Back to our routine chicken wrap.
- The flatbread is 50c per serve
- The roast chicken is $9.99 for the bird, but we used half of one breast, or 63c per serve
- We served 1/4 of the tabouli salad or 67c per serve.
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 33c per serve
- We added half a kumato each or 29c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.42 per serve.
We’re still eating our way through the Shrimp and Corn Chowder. The estimate that it would make six generous serves, and six serves later, there are still at least four more serves in the pot!
Tonight we added a can of salmon to the mix and served with a par baked sourdough roll.
- Frozen corn cost $4.98 for two 16oz packs or 49c per serve
- Russet potatoes cost $1.43 or 14c per serve
- Carrots cost 24c or 3c per serve
- Six onions cost $2.49, we used two or 9c per serve
- Coconut milk cost $1.69 for a can, or 17c per serve
- Chicken broth cost $1.99 for a quart, or 20c per serve
- Thick cut bacon is $7.99 for 12 strips, or 26c per serve
- The can of salmon was $5.99 but it will contribute to at least six serves, or $1.00 per serve
- Par-baked roll is 63c.
Dinner tonight cost $3.01 per serve.