Since avocado and a can of smoked trout provide enough for two sandwiches, it was two – delicious – sandwiches the same.
- Two slices of bread are 32c per serve
- The avocado was 50c or 25c per serve
- The smoked trout is $3.49 per can or $1.75 per serve
- Add 25c for butter.
The smoked trout on avocado is a great combination for $2.57 per serve.
Thursday night steak night will be rained out, so we took advantage of the relatively good weather today to grill a New York Strip Steak. We served with the remaining Japanese Ratatouille and finished the meal with black rice.
- The New York Strip Steak was $19.97 or $9.99 per serve
- The ratatouille is $2.02 per serve
- Black rice is 44c per serve.
Dinner tonight was a great combination of meat that was both flavorful and tender (and perfectly cooked), with a power of flavor in the Ratatouille offset perfectly with the nutty rice. An all round great meal for $12.45 per serve.