Since we had an avocado that needed using before we traveled to a weekend conference, we used it on two sandwiches. One paired with a pink salmon pouch, the other with smoked turkey breast and Swiss.
- The pink salmon pouch was $1.00 per serve
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- The turkey breast is $2.99 for 8 oz and two went on the sandwich, or 76c per serve
- Add 50c for butter, garlic spread and capers.
A pretty standard lunch for us for $2.92 per serve.
We repeated the Cauliflower Cheddar Soup from two nights ago, again with a finished par-baked panini roll.
A really good soup for $2.27 per serve plus the roll, or $2.90 per serve.