We pretty much repeated Tuesday’s lunch: turkey breast with sun dried tomato spread and Swiss; Giant Baked Beans and Swiss.
- The turkey is $3.49 and we shared ⅓ or 58c per serve
- Sprouted rye bread is 32c per serve
- The Giant Baked Beans are $1.99 per can and we shared ⅓ or 33c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Add 40c for butter, garlic spread, and sun dried tomato spread.
Toasted baked beans with melted cheese is particularly good. A pair of decent sandwiches for $1.97 per serve.
Although Thursday night is “steak night” we interpret it more as our carnivore night! Tonight we grilled lamb loin chops and served them with a farrow, beet and feta salad.
- The lamb loin chops were $22.99 or $11.40 per serve
- The feta was $6.49 but we used ¼ or 82c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- The farro was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 10c per serve
- Add 10c for Apple Cider Vinegar on the salad.
The lamb chops were perfectly grilled and moist inside, while the salad was a great accompaniment in a great meal for $12.70 per serve.