A repeat of the tuna, capers and Swiss with Sweet and Spicy Tuna and a sandwich spread heavily with the garlic spread and the remainder of the heirloom tomato.
- Sprouted rye bread is 32c per serve
- The tuna pouch was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Add 30c for butter, and garlic spread
- The tomato has already been accounted for.
Two good sandwiches for $1.96 per serve.
For dinner we met a friend at Yardhouse Burbank where he had Fish and Chips, Foodie Greg had Sesame Chicken and Noodles, while Foodie Philip had the Spicy Jambalaya.
Burbank on a Friday night is really busy, compared to when we used to live there! It was a very enjoyable meal and our friend covered the cost.