We’re still enjoying the Kumato and Cheddar sandwich and today paired it with a Corned Beef, Tabouleh and Béarnaise Sauce (because we had the sauce from steak night).
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Old Crock cheddar was $5.45 or 68c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve
- Pastrami was $4.99 for 6 oz but shared ¼ or 63c per serve
- Tabouli was $2.69 and we used about ½ or 67c per serve
- The Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used about ⅓, or 55c per serve.
Two good sandwiches for $3.51 per serve.
Our meat box always contains ground beef and it can be challenging to find interesting ways of using it. Applying the Vietnamese Caramelized Pork recipe to beef, and serving on top of Mung Beens was tonight’s solution to that conundrum.
- 1 lb of Keller Crafted ground beef is $8.25 or $2.06 per serve
- Add 35c for shallot and seasoning for the beef
- Mung Bean Sprouts were $1.49 and we used half or 25c per serve
- Add 15c for carrot and other salad ingredients.
A tasty meal for $2.81 per serve. The freshness of the bean sprouts was a perfect balance for the beef.