For lunch we made two sandwiches with Smoked Turkey Breast, Kumato, Swiss and some Mixed Greens.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we each had one, or 70c per serve
- The turkey is $3.49 and we each had ⅓ or $1.16 per serve
- Add 20c for Garlic Spread
- Add 20 for the Mixed Greens.
A pretty good sandwich for $2.92 per serve.
For dinner we met with a fellow developer at Gordon Biersch for dinner and discussion.
Foodie Greg had the Chicken Tacos, while Foodie Philip settled for the Gorgonzola steak because his two other choices were out of stock! This is after Gordon Biersch have (once again) killed first choice menu items like the Smokey Chicken Tostadas. In fact Gordon Biersch have killed the entire “lite” line.
Do not go to Gordon Biersch for the food. It’s fine for beer and for a meeting place, but set your expectations to low for food.
Thanks to a ½ price second entree deal it was $18.65 per serve with tax and tip.