One sandwich we know we’ll like – the Cheddar & Kumato – and an experiment – the Smoked Tuna and Sprouts.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Smoked Tuna is on special for $1.00 or 50c per serve
- The sprouts cost $1.99 and we shared about 1/8 or 6c per serve
- The Old Crock cheddar was $5.45 or 45c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we each had one, or 35c per serve
- Add 10c for Garlic Spread.
We enjoyed both sandwiches for $2.62 per serve.
For dinner we reheated the remaining pork from the Vietnamese Caramelized Pork Bowl, and served on top of brown rice along with a Mango Sriracha Slaw.
- The Caramelized Pork is $2.59 per serve
- The Mango Sriracha Slaw kit was $2.99 and we’ll get four serves, or 75c per serve
- Brown rice is 33c per serve
- Add 10c for soy.
This combination worked very well. The slaw was interesting with just a little heat, but it bought wetness to the dish that went well with the rice and meat. An enjoyable meal for $3.77 per serve.