Today’s Albacore Sashimi and Sushi Combo (Tuna Nigiri, Cucumber roll) came from Whole Foods and cost $13.49 per serve.
Tonight we had our delayed “Thursday Night Steak Night” so we defrosted and grilled a Keller Crafted Rib Eye to perfection. We served with Farrow Tabouleh, which is a great side for a steak.
- At 10 oz the rib eye is $8.27 per serve
- The farro was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 10c per serve
- Tomatoes were $3.49 for five but we shared one, or 35c per serve
- Mint was $2.99 and we used half, or 75c per serve
- The Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used about ⅓, or 55c per serve.
A truly great Steak and Salad Summer meal for $10.02 per serve.