For lunch we finished the Cauliflower Antipasto Salad from last night, which is $2.72 per serve.
Being our traditional ‘steak night,’ we defrosted a Keller Crafted Rib Eye and served it as part of a riff on Cobb Salad, without the bacon!
- At 10 oz the rib eye is a little smaller than previously (12 oz) but $8.10 per serve
- A pastured egg is 51c
- The cheddar with caramelized onion was $5.48, and we used about 1/3 or 91c per serve
- Beets in vinaigrette were $1.69 and we used 1/3, or 28c per serve
- The grape tomatoes are 40c per serve
- Add 30c for lettuce and a drizzle of balsamic reduction.
A perfectly cooked Rib Eye with a great salad is an enjoyable way to spend a Summer night, for $10.50 per serve.