The Curried Pickled Cauliflower and Cheddar was a particularly good combination, while the Garlic Spread really enhanced the Tuna sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Tuna Pouch is $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The Guacamole single serve is 67c or 34c per serve
- The Old Crock cheddar was $5.45 or 68c per serve
- The sprouts cost $1.99 and we shared about 1/8 or 6c per serve
- Add 30c for Garlic Spread.
A satisfying lunch for $3.04 per serve.
Grilled Lamb Loin Chops with a Strawberry, Cucumber and Blue Cheese salad is a really good Summer evening meal.
- The Lamb Loin Chops were $14.48 or $7.24 per serve
- The Cucumber is 34c or 17c per serve
- The Strawberries were $4.49 and we used half or $1.13 per serve
- Crumbled Blue Cheese was $3.49 and we used ¼ or 44c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for Balsamic Vinegar,
The acidic Strawberry salad was a good balance for the Lamb Loin Chops, which were perfectly cooked, and made for a great meal for $9.28 per serve.