Back to sandwiches we shared an Egg Salad Sandwich, and a Smoked Trout with Tzatziki Labné. They were both pretty good.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- We shared a $3.49 can of Smoked Trout, or $1.75 per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 46c per serve
- Add 35c for Labné and capers.
Decent sandwiches for $3.22 per serve.
We seared the Wild Caught Salmon so the skin was crispy. The corn cobs were boiled and the liquid mixed with the lightly cooked corn and blended. We picked some kale and sautéed it with garlic to wilt it.
- The salmon fillets were $8.13 for two or $4.07 per serve
- The Kale was from a plant we have
- The Corn was $1.58 or 79c per serve
- Add 50c per serve for Butter, shallot and Seasonings.
The Cream-less Creamed Corn was excellent. The Salmon perfectly cooked and the Kale tasty. A very good meal for $5.36 per serve.