For lunch we ventured to Jon’s and picked up a warm Baguette, a freshly BBQ’d Chicken and a Beefsteak Tomato. Along with some Garlic Spread it makes a delicious Baguette.
- The Chicken is $6.99 and we shared a breast or 88c per serve
- The Tomato was $1.33 or 33c per serve
- The Baguette was $2.79, but we shared half for lunch, or 70c per serve
- Add 20c per serve for Garlic Spread.
A truly great combination, because of the quality of ingredients, for $2.11 per serve.
As we were without power, again, we decided to supplement the remaining “Grazing” elements and redo that meal. We added a soft Brie spread to the remaining Sugar Snap Peas, Hummus, Corn Chips, Almonds and Grapes.
- Tortilla Chips were $2.99 or 50c a serve
- Seedless Grapes were $4.99 or 40c per serve
- Sugar Snap Peas were $3.49 and we used half, or 88c per serve
- Hummus was $3.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Almonds with Rosemary were $5.99 or 80c per serve
- The Brie Spread was acceptable for $4.49 or $2.25 per serve.
A great way to enjoy a variety of flavors for $5.83 per serve.