The French onion soup has already been accounted for because I thought we’d get four serves, and we have more than eight!
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 32c per serve.
A great lunch for 92c per serve.
For tonight’s “Fishy Friday” we decided on Coconut Curry Mussels. The precooked Mussels make it easy.
- The pre-cooked Mussels were on special for $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- We chose the more expensive Coconut Cream for $4.99 per can, or $2.50 per serve
- The Bell Pepper was $1.49, or 75c per serve
- Ginger was 24c, or 12c per serve
- Add 75c per serve for the other ingredients.
We were very glad we opted for the Coconut Cream. The thicker, richer texture and flavor definitely elevated this curry. The Mussels are a good, inexpensive protein that gets the dish on the table quickly. We really enjoyed it for $5.62 per serve.