With a little beef left, we heated some Panini Rolls and stuffed them with the beef, Béarnaise Sauce and Tabouli for a great sandwich.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Beef has already been included in the other meals
- The Tabouli is $2.89 and we served half, or 72c per serve
- The Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used about ⅓, or 55c per serve.
Very enjoyable for $1.90 per serve.
We had some odd “ends” of Fillet so we diced it and prepared it in a Black Pepper Beef with Black Rice.
- Keller Crafted no longer put pricing not he package, so we estimate the Fillet to be about $6.00 per serve
- Bell Peppers were 79c or 40c per serve
- Chipotle powder adds 10c per serve
- Onion and garlic add 25c per serve
- Black rice adds 44c per serve
- Add 50c for the other ingredients.
This was definitely better with the Fillet and very enjoyable for $7.69 per serve.