For lunch we shared two toasted sandwiches: Tuna & Swiss and a Kumato & Cheddar.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Old Croc is $4.99 and we shared half, or 63c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve
- The Tuna Pouch is 99c or 50c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Add another 40c for Capers & Garlic Spread.
A pair of decent sandwiches for $2.88 per serve.
Although there was a period we had congee quite regularly, but we haven’t had this since March of 2017! It was time to give it another go with Brown Rice Congee and Ground Beef with Shiitake Mushrooms and Greens.
We substituted Chard for the greens, and added a poached egg.
- The mushrooms were $3.99 or $2.00 per serve
- Brown rice adds 50c per serve
- Stock adds $1.00 per serve
- The Chard was $2.49 and we used about half, or 63c per serve
- Add 35 for garlic, ginger and seasoning
- Eggs add 51c per serve.
Dinner tonight was very satisfying with good flavor, and cost $4.99 per serve.