For Lunch Foodie Greg picked up Albacore Sashimi and an Avocado Cucumber Roll, from our nearby Whole Foods for $9.99 per serve
As Foodie Philip was still “under the weather” we prepared Côte d’Azur Cure-All Soup.
- Six pastured brown eggs are $3.06 or $1.53 per serve
- A whole head of garlic went into the soup: 50c or 25c per serve
- Organic chicken stock was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Parmesan cost $5.49 and we used it all, or $1.80 per serve.
- Add 40c for herbs, oil and seasonings.
This is a great soup whether you’re under the weather or on top of the world, for $4.98 per serve.