A friend was in town so we met for a late brunch at 101 Cafe. It was acceptable diner food, without being outstanding. Our friend paid.
We created a quick Yellow Curry from a simmer sauce, some Capsicum, Onion and Sugar Snap Peas, and heated the Chicken Leg in that.
- The Chicken Leg was $1.50 per serve
- Peas were $3.49 and we used about half, or 88c per serve
- Curry Sauce was $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- Bell Pepper adds 30c per serve
- Onion adds 10c per serve.
We thought this was tasty and better than “Chicken and Salad” on a cold night. Pretty good (and easy) for $4.28 per serve.