We used the final Breast from our BBQ Chicken by stuffing it into a hot Panini Roll lush with Garlic Spread and topped with Kumato. A simple, but delicious, sandwich.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Chicken Breast is $1.75 or 88c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for Garlic Spread.
Tasty and satisfying for $2.16 per serve.
Being Meatless Monday we opted for Cauliflower Gnocchi with some Caramelized Mushrooms served in a RAO Roast Garlic Alfredo Sauce. We were impressed by the Rao’s Marinara sauce, so we thought the Alfredo was worth a try.
- The Cauliflower Gnocchi was $2.69 or $1.35 per serve
- The Alfredo Sauce was $4.69 or $2.35 per serve
- Mushrooms were $2.99 and we used half, or 75c per serve.
Based on the quality of Rao’s Marinara Sauce we had high expectations for the Roast Garlic Alfredo, but were disappointed. It had nowhere near the depth of flavor of the Marinara, and was a little boring. The Mushrooms rescued the meal, that cost $4.45 per serve.