We shared the final serve of Côte d’Azur (Cure All) Soup with a hot Panini Roll.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- We shared a $4.98 serve of soupier $2.49.
A warming lunch for $3.12 per serve.
The pan seared Meatloaf takes on a great crust, and the Spaghetti Squash and Sugar Snap Peas were a great accompaniment for $5.20 per serve.
- The Meatloaf was $3.48 per half serve
- The Spaghetti Squash was $1.38 or 69c per serve
- The Sugar Snap Peas were $2.49 and we used half, or 63c per serve
- Add 40c for Butter and other ingredients.
Meatloaf is always better seared the second time around. It makes a tasty meal for $5.20 per serve.