Temporarily out of Brioche Bagels we used two Egg Bagels we had, topped with Garlic Spread, Ham, Kumato and melted Swiss.
- The Bagels were six for $1.99 or 33c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- The Ham is $3.29 per pack and we used 1/6 per Bagel, or 55c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we had one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Another great Bagel sandwich for $2.32. There is a definite quality difference between these, and the Brioche (Premium) Bagels.
Foodie Greg had added some Lamb Stew Meat to our Keller Crafted delivery, and we simmered it with a Rogen Josh sauce and served with Brown Rice. Simple, but very tasty.
- The Lamb was $16.79 or $8.40 per serve
- The Garlic Naan was $3.49 or $1.75 per serve
- The Rogen Josh simmer sauce was $4.99 but after special offers and Prime discount it cost $3.60 or $1.80 per serve
- Brown Rice adds 33c per serve.
The Sauce turned out to be well spiced, without being ‘hot’ spiced. The Lamb had a definite flavor and together they worked well for an enjoyable meal for $12.28 per serve.