For lunch we reheated the remaining serve of Rissoles and served in a hot Panini Roll with Swiss and Carolina BBQ Sauce.
- The Roll is 63c
- The Rissoles were $3.57 per serve, or $1.79 per roll
- Swiss is 34c per serve
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ Sauce.
A very successful roll for $2.86 per serve.
Tonight we grilled Lamb Loin Chops and served with a salad of Farro, Pickled Beats and Feta. We have come to the conclusion that there is no good domestic (USA) Feta!
- Lamb Loin Chops were $13.10 or $6.55 per serve
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 92c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- The farro was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 10c per serve
- Add 10c for Apple Cider Vinegar on the salad.
An excellent meal for $7.95 per serve.