For lunch we shared two sandwiches: Egg Salad and Sprouts on one; Ham, Smokey Cheddar and Kumato on the other.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Egg Salad is $3.69 and we use about ¼ for each sandwich, or 46c per serve
- Sprouts add 30c per serve
- The Smokey Cheddar is 38c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used two, or 70c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A nice lunch for $3.53 per serve.
After wracking our brains on how to use the remaining Beef from the Massaman, finally deciding on using it in Udon Peanut Butter Noodles.
- The Beef is $2.21 per serve
- The Udon Noodles were $3.89 but we used 1/2 or 98c per serve
- The peanut butter was $1.99 and we used about 1/2, or 50c a serve
- Bell Pepper adds 16c per serve
- Peanuts were $2.99 but we only used 1/4, or 38c per serve
- Add 30c for Spring Onion and Seasoning.
The Beef flavor profile worked well with the Peanut Sauce. We could have probably added a little more Fish Sauce, but otherwise a good meal for $4.53 per serve.