We continue our run of sandwiches, in this case Ham, Sauerkraut & Swiss.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut is $3.29 per packet and we used about ⅛, or 21c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A pretty good sandwich for $2.24 per serve.
It’s been a long time since we received any New York Strip Steak in our Keller Crafted meat box, so we were happy to see two this month.
- The NY Strip Steak was $20.18 or $10.09 per serve
- The Organic Broccoli was $2.79 or $1.40 per serve
- Shallots and Garlic add 25c per serve
- The Valbreso Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 each or $1.83 per serve
- The Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used about ⅓, or 55c per serve.
The Steak was excellent, as always, and the Slow Cooked Broccoli made a perfect accompaniment for $14.12 per serve.