We took the remaining Smoked Salmon from Friday’s Pizza and spread it across two Brioche Bagels smeared in Neufchatel.
- The Smoked Salmon was $2.58, or $1.29 per serve
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- Neufchatel adds 25c per serve
- Add 10c for Capers.
A classic because it’s an excellent sandwich, for $2.22 per serve.
Since we received another Pork Shoulder we revisited the Cuban-Style Roast Pork with Mojo Sauce. The Black Beans made four serves.
- The Pork Butt was around $18.50 or $4.62 per serve
- Navel Oranges were $3.83 or 96c per serve
- Limes were $2.45 or 62c per serve
- Black Beans were $2.45 and we shared ¼, or 15c per serve
- Add 40c for other ingredients for the Beans
- Plantain Chips were $1.70 and we used half, or 85c per serve.
The Pork was excellent – again – and the new Black Beans recipe was basically a fresh version of canned Beans. A great meal for $7.60 per serve.