With Smoked Salmon left over from our Pizza, we went classic and did a Brioche Bagel with Smoked Salmon, Neufchatel, Capers, Shallot, Semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes and some Sprouts for crunch.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- The Smoked Salmon was $1.38 per serve
- Add 20c for Neufchatel
- Add 20c for Shallot and Capers
- Add 30c for Tomatoes
- Add 30c for Sprouts.
An indulgent and tasty sandwich for $2.96 per serve.
We returned to the Mango, Avocado and Shrimp Salad, with Sous Vide Shrimp.
- 1 lb of shrimp is $10.99, or and we used half $2.75 per serve.
- A Mango was 20c per serve
- An Avocado was 25c per serve
- Add 35c for Butter Lettuce
- Add 20c for dressing ingredients.
Tonight’s version was a little disappointing, largely due to a less than great Mango. At least this was a disappointing 39c Mango, not a disappointing Mango from Whole Foods for $4.99! Still a decent meal for $3.75 per serve.