We toasted a Brioche Bagel and topped with Sauerkraut Apple Salad.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c per serve
- Swiss is 34c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut was $3.29 or 42c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 66c per serve
- Add 40c for Mayonnaise & Cocktail Sauce for the dressing.
A pretty good ‘sandwich’ for $2.40 per serve.
Our delayed birthday celebration went well, with the Single Bone Prime Rib (a.k.a. Tomahawk Steak) being sous vide to perfection followed by a quick, hot sear before being sliced and served.
- The Prime Rib was $24.34 but we’ll get three serves from that, or $8.11 per serve, which is double what you’d get in a steak house
- Mushrooms were $2.69 or $1.35 each
- Butter adds 50c per serve
- The Tabouli is $2.99 and we served half, or 72c per serve
- The Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used about ⅓, or 55c per serve.
The Prime Rib was perfect and it all came together to make an excellent birthday celebration for $11.23 per serve.