We took half the remaining Turkey Bacon Chipotle Meatloaf, topped with Smokey Cheddar and heated it with two Panini Rolls.
- The Panini Roll is 63c per serve
- The Meatloaf was $2.53 per dinner serve, or $1.27 per lunch
- The Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- Add 30c for Mayo and Chipotle Pepper Sauce.
An extremely tasty roll for $2.57 per serve. We think it was the Mayo that tripped it toward a Burger flavor profile.
A return to a favorite: Black Pepper Beef.
- The top sirloin was $3.52 per serve
- Bell Peppers were 48c per serve
- Chipotle powder adds 10c per serve
- Onion and garlic add 25c per serve
- Brown Rice adds 33c per serve
- Add 50c for the other ingredients.
It’s a pretty decent stir-fry for $5.18 per serve.