We made a pilgrimage to Jon’s and picked up a BBQ Chicken, Fresh Baguette and a Tomato, which makes one of our favorite sandwiches.
- The Chicken was $7.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The Heirloom Tomato was $3.24 and we used about half, or 81c per serve
- The Baguette was $3.49 or 87c per serve
- Add 60c for Garlic Spread.
We had to substitute another Tomato as the one we bought wasn’t yet ripe, but other wise a great sandwich for $3.28 per serve.
- The ground pork was $8.35 or $4.18 per serve
- Chicken broth is $1.99 or 50c per serve
- The Tomatillo were 63c or 16c per serve
- The Anaheim Chili was 40c or 10c per serve
- Two Jalapeño Peppers were 26c or 7c per serve
- Cilantro was 33c or 16c per serve
- Add 75c per serve for other ingredients
- Baguette add 87c per serve.
This was better than the quick Green Chili we’ve had before, but kind of expensive because of the Keller Crafted meat. Still a decent meal for $6.79 per serve.