We took the remaining Garlic Naan, preheated it then topped with Neufchatel, Capers & Shallot before finishing it in the oven, then topping with Smoked Salmon.
- The Garlic Naan is $1.00 per serve
- The Smoked Salmon was $7.49 or $3.75 per serve
- Add 30c for Shallot & Capers.
The Naan was much easier than working with Pizza dough on the grill, but it doesn’t come close to matching texture & flavor. This was still very tasty and enjoyable for $5.05 per serve.
It was time to ‘hack’ the Bento Box from our local Japanese Restaurant by searing, and serving, some Ahi Tuna (Tataki) with it.
- 12 oz Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- The Bento Box was $17.84 with tax and tip.
A flavorsome, filling and indulgent meal for $20.44 per serve.