Foodie Greg picked up another Charcuterie so we used the Chorizo in a toasted sandwich with Fire Roasted Peppers & Smokey Cheddar.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 68c per serve
- The charcuterie was $$4.49 after all discounts and we used the Chorizo – about ⅓, or 75c per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
An excellent sandwich for $3.17 per serve.
We chose a “grazing” meal of The Delice de Bourgogne, Duck Mousse Pate, , Olives, Cashews, Black Grapes, Raspberries, Bell Peppers and Hummus, served on hot Baguette. This meal cost about $8.00 per serve.