We took our Shin Noodles, but substituted a Ramen Broth for the very spicy flavor pouch.
- The Ramen is $1.32 per serve with the Bok Choy
- Oyster Mushrooms add 50c per serve
- The Ramen Broth was $1.79 or 90c per serve
A warming meal on a cool day for $2.72 per serve.
Tonight we smoked, then cooked, some St Louis Ribs and served with Coleslaw and Mexican Cowboy Pinto Beans.
- The Ribs were $15.80 or $7.90 per serve
- The Mexican Cowboy Pinto Beans were $1.60 after specials, or 80c per serve
- The Coleslaw Mix was $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for dressing ingredients.
These Pinto Beans were the premium brand, but lacked any distinguishing flavor. The less expensive brand has more flavor. Tonight we prepared a tangy dressing for the Coleslaw that we both preferred. A good meal for $9.50 per serve.