We didn’t have enough Chorizo for two sandwiches, so we made a second with White Asparagus from a jar, also with Smokey Cheddar.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 68c per serve
- The charcuterie was $$4.49 after all discounts and we used the Chorizo – about ⅓, or 53c per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- .The jar of White Asparagus was $4.29, and we used half, or $1.08 per serve.
The White Asparagus was a little boring, but otherwise two decent half sandwiches for $4.03 per serve.
We fried off some of the remaining Red Wine & Mushroom Meatloaf and served with a Cauliflower Gnocchi in a Marinara Sauce
- The Meatloaf was about $3.00 per serve (as we actually got five serves)
- The Cauliflower Gnocchi in a Marinara Sauce was $3.99 or $2.00 per serve.
The Gnocchi was lighter and more tender than the Trader Joe’s version. A good meal for $5.00 per serve.