We had a Baguette from Aldi so we halved it and finished baking one half, filling it with Apple and Delice de Bourgogne! Yum.
- The Baguette was $1.59 or 40c per serve
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve.
So very, very good for $1.95 per serve.
It was time for a return to take out Japanese Bento Box that we augment with Ahi Tuna Tataki for a very sumptuous meal.
- 12 oz Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- The Bento Box was $18.33 with tax and tip.
Hacking the Bento Box this way makes for a very filling meal for $20.93 per serve.