There was still Smoked Salmon so we made two more Bagels, with Neufchatel, Semi-dried Tomato & Shallot Sprouts on a Brioche Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- The Smoked Salmon pieces were $1.38 per serve
- Add 20c for Neufchatel
- Add 40c for Shallot and Capers
- Add 30c for Semi-dried Tomato.
As always a tasty and indulgent sandwich, for $2.86 per serve, leaving us with Smoked Salmon left over.
For Meatless Monday we prepared a Southwest Chopped Salad Kit and served with half an Avocado each.
- The Southwest Chopped Salad kit from Aldi was $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- An Avocado is 49c or 25c per serve.
A reasonably tasty meal for $1.75 per serve, but not pretty enough to photograph.