With leftover Rissole, the obvious thing was to pair with Semi-dried Tomato, a little Butter Lettuce and Smokey Cheddar with a dash of Carolina BBQ Sauce.
- The Rissole is $1.26 per half serve
- Butter Lettuce adds 25c per serve
- The Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- Carolina BBQ Sauce is 10c per serve
- Semi-dried Tomato adds 30c per serve.
A pretty tasty sandwich for $2.25 per serve.
We reheated some of the remaining Pinto Bean and Andouille Sausage Stew, and placed it over some toasted Italian Bread and topped with one or two Fried Eggs.
- The Stew is $1.24 per serve
- The Italian Bread loaf is $2.19 and we used about ⅓, or 37c per serve
- Eggs are an average of 48c per serve
- Add 10c for Chipotle Tabasco.
A tasty, filling and warming meal for $2.19 per serve.