With Foodie Greg still a little under the weather from his final Covid 19 vaccine dose we kept it simple with a Brioche Bagel topped with Neufchatel. Foodie Philip also added Sun-dried Tomato.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c per serve
- Neufchatel adds 25c per serve
- The sun dried tomatoes were $5.99 for the jar, or 45c for Foodie Philip’s serve, 23c when averaged.
A tasty sandwich for $1.06 per serve.
While we have had Salad Niçoise regularly, it has mostly been with canned Smoked Tuna. Tonight we changed it up and seared some Ahi Tuna instead.
- 12 oz Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- The Asparagus was $4.29 and we shared ⅓, or 72c per serve
- Pastured Medium Eggs are 24c each, or 48c per serve
- Kumato adds 40c per serve
- Fingerling Potatoes were 68c per serve
- The olives come in a $4.49 jar, and we used 1/4, or 56c per serve
- Add 40c for Spinach and Balsamic.
Surprisingly, the seared Ahi Tuna is around the same cost as canned! We preferred the Asparagus to Green Beans, so this was an all-round winner for $5.51 per serve.