We had most of Foodie Greg’s Chapli Kebab serve, along with a serve of Rice, left from Thursday night, so we made one patty into a Burger, while Foodie Greg had the Rice and other patty.
- The Bagel is 58c per serve
- The Chapli Kebab and Rice are already accounted
- Semi-dried Tomato adds 35c
- Neufchatel adds 20c per serve.
A really tasty Burger for $1.13 per serve.
We reheated the remaining Soutzoukakia and served with Dolmas, Hummus and Salad.
- The Soutzoukakia is $3.23 per full serve, or $1.62 per serve tonight
- Stuffed Eggplant Dolmas were $1.79 or 60c per serve
- Hummus is 55c per serve
- The olives come in a $4.49 jar, and we used half, or $1.25 per serve
- Radicchio adds 40c per serve
- Add 30c for Dressing.
An excellent redux for $4.72 per serve.