A relaxed Sunday lunch of Giant Baked Beans on Toast, topped with Fried Egg(s) with Bacon
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 37c per serve
- Pastured Eggs averaged 51c per serve
- Bacon is $6.99 and we used about ⅓, or 58c per serve
- A serve of Baked Beans is $1.54 but we shared, so 77c per serve.
A pretty good lunch for $2.23 per serve.
We still had two of the Aldi large Duck Breasts, which we sous vide and then fried off to crispen the skin. We served with Garlic Bok Choy that had been wilted in the Duck Fat, and Brown Rice seasoned with the Yakisoba seasoning.
- The Duck was $10.00 for two 8oz Breasts, or $5.00 per serve
- Brown Rice is 34c per serve
- The Bok Choy was 89c or 45c per serve.
The Duck was perfect and the centerpiece of a very tasty meal for $5.79 per serve.