For lunch we defrosted some of the Chipotle Bacon Meatloaf and reheated it with the Panini Rolls and finished with Chipotle Aioli and a little Coleslaw mix.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Meatloaf is $2.53 per full serve, or $1.27 per lunch serve
- The Coleslaw adds 45c per serve
- The Chipotle Aioli adds 30c per serve.
A pretty good lunch for $2.65 per serve.
We still had some of the Neapolitan Ragu with Truffle Porcini Ravioli, which we reheated and served with Ravioli and a Salad.
- The Ragu is $3.46 per serve
- The Truffle Porcini Ravioli was $8.99 or $4.50 per serve
- The Salad adds 60c per serve.
The Ravioli was extremely good, and the Ragu balanced out okay with the addition of more acid. A good meal for $8.56 per serve.