For lunch we had some simple Deli Ham and Coleslaw sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Deli Ham is 66c per serve
- The Coleslaw adds 70c per serve.
A decent sandwich for $2.10 per serve.
A new Fishy Friday – and Tuna – option: Tahitian Poisson Cru, or marinated raw Tuna.
- 12 oz Ahi Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- Cucumber adds 40c per serve
- Bell Peppers add 32c per serve
- The container of Grape Tomatoes was $3.49 and we used about 1/5, or 35c per serve
- Add 60c for Limes and other ingredients.
The Poisson Cru was very successful, with the Coconut Milk bringing a creaminess that works well with the vegetable and Tuna. A very good meal that we will repeat, for $4.27 per serve.