For lunch we picked up a Nashville Hot Chicken from Skewers’ for $8.75 per serve, with a shared Fries.
Foodie Greg found a Pork Butt on special at Whole Foods, so we cooked Cuban-Style Roast Pork with Mojo Sauce and served with Cuban Style Black Beans, and Sweet Potato Oven Chips.
- The Pork Butt was around $9.88 after all discounts, or $2.47 per serve
- Limes were 57c or 15c per serve
- Grapefruit was $1.29 or 32c per serve
- An Orange was 79c or 20c per serve
- Black Beans were $1.99 and or $1.00 per serve
- Add 50c for Sweet Potato Chips.
We somewhat overcooked the Sweet Potato Oven Chips, but the few that weren’t burnt were very tasty. An excellent meal for $4.64 per serve.