For lunch we had some simple Ham and Coleslaw sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Deli Ham is 66c per serve
- The Coleslaw adds 70c per serve.
A decent sandwich for $2.10 per serve.
As Ahi Tuna was on our meal rotation for this week’s Fishy Friday we decided to on Tahitian Poisson Cru, or marinated raw Tuna, again.
- 12 oz Ahi Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- Cucumber adds 40c per serve
- Bell Peppers add 32c per serve
- The container of Grape Tomatoes was $3.49 and we used about 1/5, or 35c per serve
- Add 60c for Limes, Pickled Onion and other ingredients.
We find the Coconut Milk to be a little thin to properly dress the vegetables and Tuna, so next time we’ll try Coconut Cream. This time we remembered to add Pickled Onion, which was an improvement. A very good meal for $4.27 per serve