We made some Nacho’s with the remaining “Best Nacho” mix.
- Soy Chorizo is $2.29 or 58c per serve
- Refried Beans are 99c or 50c per serve
- The Corn Chips were $1.99 and we used about ⅓, or 33c per serve
- Bell Pepper adds 40c per serve
- The Queso sauce was $1.99, but we only used half, or 50c per serve
- Add 40c for Guacamole.
A very tasty lunch for $2.69 per serve.
Who doesn’t love a BLT sandwich? Then why not a whole salad bowl full of Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado Salad.
- Pre washed Lettuce adds 50c per serve
- Uncured Bacon was $5.99 for 10 slices, and we had two each, or $1.20 per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Avocado adds 35c per serve
- Add 50c for Balsamic Vinegar for the dressing (with Bacon Fat).
A very tasty meal for $3.30 per serve.